Why Buy Real Estate in St. James Plantation
Have you been wondering where St. James Plantation is located? Well, it’s located at the intersection of discovery and recreation!
Discover St. James Plantation
Did you know?
– St. James Plantation is a waterfront community located on the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW)
-St. James NC St James is a new town, incorporated in 1999, along the southeast coast of North Carolina – just a few miles from the old fishing village of Southport, NC and about 30 miles south of Wilmington, NC.
– Amenities at St. James include a marina, dry boat storage area, beach club, three clubhouses, pools, tennis courts, nature trails, and bike paths
– St. James has four golf courses (The Founders Cub, The Players Club, The Members Course, and The Reserve Club ) along with 30 golf courses within 30 minutes
– You can enjoy meeting your neighbors and making new friends at the various social and community groups at St. James Plantation
St. James Plantation is close to so many area attractions and amenities:
– 10-15 minutes to Oak Island’s beautiful beaches
– 15 minutes to Dosher Memorial Hospital
– 45 minutes to historic downtown Wilmington
– 60 minutes to lively Myrtle Beach, SC
You can actually see two of North Carolina’s seven lighthouses from the waterfront in Southport. Visitors and residents take delight in spotting the Oak Island and Bald Head Island Lighthouses across the Cape Fear River. If you like ferry rides, then you will surely enjoy hopping a ferry from Southport to either Bald Head Island or Fort Fisher. Sunshine and agreeable temps encourage year-round exploration.
Many folks enjoy photography and painting thanks to all of the surrounding natural beauty. Imagine yourself taking aim – or brush! – while spending time at the marina, on a nature trail, or local beach. St. James Plantation has a way of inspiring the artist in all of us.
St. James Property: Located Exactly Where You Want to Be
There is so much to do and see in coastal North Carolina. Please contact me, a skilled St. James buyer agent, so that I may help you find the right St. James home for sale or lot for sale to suit your needs.